Would you like to have a tooth cabinet that operates without external intervention?
From the IDS 2013 onwards, your sets of teeth can be automatically managed by the Dental iBox and the CCS M2 Dental Service.
Dental laboratories face increasing cost pressures. The Dental iBox can significantly increase your efficiency. Using sophisticated mobile-online RFID technology, it automatically reorders the sets of teeth you have used from the supplier of your choice via the CCS M2 Dental Service. Based on your target cabinet inventory and within freely selected time intervals such that many of your current administrative activities become obsolete – which allows you to concentrate even more exclusively on your core tasks.
Benefits of the Dental iBox with the CCS M2 Dental Service at a glance:
- Efficient: allows uninterrupted concentration and a clear focus on your core business
- Reliable: regular materials’ planning and ordering based on your current stock levels
- Easy to manage: an iPad app allows you to keep an eye on your stock levels, anytime and anywhere
- Spacious: six drawers with space for up to 480 sets of teeth
- Extendable: optional extension module with space for an additional 480 sets of teeth
- Cost effective: closed-end leases for the Dental iBox are available from €89 per month*
- Cost transparent: fixed prices for all CCS M2 Dental Service components
Take advantage of the special terms and conditions we will be offering on a once-off basis at the IDS from 12 to 16 March 2013 in Cologne: for reservations, please click here.
* Leasing contract duration of 60 months, available only to credit-worthy customers based in the Federal Republic of Germany
High Performance RFID Solutions
for the Global Healthcare Industry
Create competitive advantage by optimizing stock control
and supply chain processes
- Optimize your stock control
- Obtain complete transparency in real-time
- Reduce operational costs
Identify and detect objects fast, unambiguously and wireless, and control their way along the complete supply chain of your industry. Products are marked with all relevant information such as material master, date of obsolescence, etc. Technology sectors such as the automotive industry have been benefitting from the high economic potential of this innovative technology for years, and new fields of application keep emerging.
We offer you exceptionally strong solutions for the global healthcare industry.
Our state of the art technology allows to connect thousands of RFID systems reliably to one network which then can be connected to your business software (ERP system) such as SAP.
This makes us a partner of choice for all companies in the global medical implant and pharmaceutical industry.